Certified Marine Insurance Professional Seminar
Boston, MA October 21-22, 2021
Seminar: Insuring Waterfront Businesses
Dates: October 21-22 2021
Location: Courtyard Boston Downtown Hotel
275 Tremont Street, Boston, MA, 02116
The International Institute for Marine Insurance Studies "Certified Marine Insurance Professional" (CMIP) Insuring Waterfront Businesses seminar will be held in Boston, MA.
Obtaining the CMIP designation gives you the advantage of having a certified level of knowledge and expertise in Commercial Marine and Longshore Insurance, providing you with an added competitive edge needed in today's marketplace.
CMIP now qualifies as your update for CIC, CRM, CISR or CPRM designation!
Insuring Waterfront Businesses:
- Third Party Liabilities for Marine Entities
- Major Exclusions and Limitations from Non-Marine CGL forms
- Ship Repairers Legal Liability
- Terminal Operators Legal Liability
- Stevedores Legal Liability
- Wharfingers Legal Liability
- Tankerman’s Legal Liability
- Marine Excess/Umbrella
- Marine Contractor's Equipment
The seminar will begin Thursday, October 21sth at 8:00 AM and will continue until 5:15 PM, immediately followed by a reception until 6:15 PM.
On October 22nd, the seminar begins at 8:00 AM and concludes at 5:15 PM.